Sustainability Strategic & Impact Specialist
Kamis, 08 Februari 2024 00:00 WIB
PT Multidaya Teknologi Nusantara
Bandung, Jawa Barat
Konsultasi Lingkungan & Keberlanjutan (Konsultasi & Strategi)
- Function as one of the worldwide ambassadors of sustainability, effectively communicating company’s vision and mission to internal and external stakeholders including customers, owners, sales, partners, and continents
- Serve as subject matter expert and thought leader on projects, company surveys, annual sustainability report, and strategic planning
- Develop and implement sustainability strategies and initiatives that align with the company's goals and objectives.
- Conduct assessments and audits to evaluate current sustainability practices and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build, maintain and protect company’s brand equity and reputation among key partners
- Analyze trends and competitive landscape and influence changes to strategy
- Develop and deliver training programs to increase awareness and understanding of sustainability issues among employees.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and communications to communicate sustainability progress and achievements to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a major/focus on Sustainability, Environmental Science, Science or Social Science, Business Administration, or related major; OR related work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sustainability including business consulting, corporate sustainability, government agency sustainability, and/or sustainability in the hospitality field
- Proven experience developing and implementing sustainability strategies and initiatives.
- Experience in planning, executing, and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Knowledge of aquaculture practices and environmental impacts preferred.
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Excellent personal organization and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time, and prioritize workload